Medical Tourism in Israel
Israel is a very popular destination for medical tourism and each year more people are choosing to travel there for their health treatments and medical procedures. With some of the most advanced hospitals in the world, Israel has top-quality medical care at prices that are often cheaper than the same procedures in the United States. In 2013, medical tourism in Israel was a $140 million dollar industry.
Why choose Medical Tourism in Israel?
In addition to its world-class hospitals, medical tourism in Israel also offers something that you can’t find in other destinations: Dead Sea Treatments. Many medical tourists in Israel travel to the country just for the unique climate, low elevation and increased barometric air pressure which can be beneficial for respiratory ailments such as cystic fibrosis. Thousands of people choose medical tourism in Israel for the thalassotherapy (treatment using the water of the Dead Sea) and for mud skin treatments which can help sufferers psoriasis and other skin disorders. Another reason that people choose medical tourism in Israel is the reduced UV radiation from the sun, which can allow for longer periods of sunbathing without damaging the skin, also a beneficial treatment for psoriasis.
How much does Medical Tourism in Israel cost?
The total price of your medical tourism in Israel trip will of course depend on the procedure you are seeking as well as the choice of hospital and the length of your stay.
Common procedures for Medical Tourism in Israel:
- Gastric Bypass and Bariatric
- In-Vitro Fertilization and other Fertility Treatments
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Benefits of Medical Tourism in Israel
- Top quality hospital facilities and doctors
- Nearly half the cost of same procedures in the U.S.
- Therapies that are not available anywhere else
- Medical Tourism Index (MTI) ranked Israel as #1 in top 25 Medical Tourism Destinations
Drawbacks to Medical Tourism in Israel
- Long distance/ lengthy travel times
- Wait lists for some procedures
Medical Tourism in Israel Financing
When you decide to travel to Israel for medical tourism, you are already saving a significant amount of money, but with MedicalTourismLoan.com, paying for your medical tourism in Israel is even easier. We regularly help people just like you take the large cost of their medical tourism in Israel and turn it into easy-to-handle, low monthly payments. Now you can take your trip and have your procedure while paying for it over time instead of all at once. Even if you have no credit or less-than-perfect credit, we still may be able to find a payment plan for you that will work with your budget.
Top Destinations for Medical Tourism
- Medical Tourism in India
- Medical Tourism in Thailand
- Plastic Surgery in Thailand
- Medical Tourism in Mexico
- Dental Tourism in Mexico
- Medical Tourism in Costa Rica
- Medical Tourism in Israel
- Medical Tourism in Germany
- Medical Tourism in France
- Medical Tourism in Dubai
- Medical Tourism in Spain
- Medical Tourism in Italy
- Medical Tourism in Singapore
- Medical Tourism in Jamaica
- Medical Tourism in Japan
- Medical Tourism in Argentina
- Medical Tourism in Brazil
- Medical Tourism in the Bahamas
- Medical Tourism in South Korea
- Medical Tourism in the Philippines